Saturday, September 15, 2012

Hi there!! I am Back!!! From...somewhere~~

Hi there guys n gals...sorry for abandoning this blog for such a long time ya... Here I shall announce my comeback...gonna share what have been going on after so long... There have been a lot of happenings all this while... I had to do so many things at one go...camps after camps...assignments after assignments...tests after tests!!

So, let's start with assignments...I have passed up almost all my assignments...just left with one...Physical Education... One last one and I shall be starting to work on it very very soon... Come on...having passed up 3 at one go last this week before going to the Uniform Camp...the experience was indeed not so good... Not because I left it late to finish them but because I got stomachache at the time I was going to finish my works... I got diarrhea n vomited as well...phew...it was finally done and I manage to hand in my assignments successfully..

On exams...I actually din't study much on the calculus paper before I went in and take the exam...as I have not much time to do revision... But anyway, I think I did not so bad... As I have looked through beforehand some of the questions which may be asked by the lecturer... N there were also some tests in the recent uniform camp...luckily they were not a burden as we have our ways in answering the questions! Haha..only God and us know how! Wahahhaa..so exams still ok de la...

Now to the 2 camps I went recently! First was a leadership training camp which I went voluntarily. It was a camp held at BTN Kundasang...a very cold place and we have learnt a lot there... The games and talks were just so good and useful to all of us.. N the way they motivate us was just so professionally... I miss the time there when we were all washing plates together...play together...hearing talks...bathing in cold water n so on! Come on BTN!

On Uniform camp...just reach here this morning after spending 4 days 3 nights there...many things done... Learned a lot...for instance...tying knots...CPR...history of red crescent... Our friendship bond got stronger than ever...we learnt to respect each other more and do all the things together without any complains... Well, at least it's still not too little too late as we still 8 weeks in this semester to tie stronger knot between us! Yeah...although the schedule in the camp was very tight n hectic, but I can still find so many positives in it! So, thanks God!

I remembered lots of good time...washing dishes...hearing talks and taking exams... Well...fun time...and most of all, the experience matters the most... We practically wore the same shirt over n over again in the few days there...plus the hot weather there... I got sunburnt since the first day of the camp...hehe...but I am not sad for that...I shall accept it willingly! Haha...our camp gt destroyed by the strong wind last night and that was another very meaningful experience for me...never had I had such experience before... Imagine yourself finding your precious things in dark, heavy rain n trying to hold on to a camp which was about to be blown away by the wind... Hahaha...I still can't believe I actually went through that last night!

After that, we had BBQ time till about 3am...haha...play some game similar to Manito... from strangers to friends...the feeling is just so so great! Hahaha...let's summarize all!!! I have been having a good good time for the pass 3 weeks... N i shall have another 8 weeks more before this semester come to an end! Yeah..peace! Smile ppl!!^^


No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...