Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Birthday Resolution!

After today, it's the 7th dy...
Which means the day to go to the post office is getting nearer and nearer...
The heart is beating faster and faster...
I am going to be a much grown person...

Yet one thing has never been able to be accomplished...
To find the girl of life for myself...
It's just not there yet...
And now I am gonna make this my birthday resolution...

I know this is my destiny...
Why does it beckons me so much...
Changes need to be done...
Heart is always better than looks...

Bare in mind that nothing is perfect...
Think of this and you shall prevail...
God make everyone of us with His looks...
Appreciate it while you still can...

P/S: Smile more everyday and you may be happier!

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...