Friday, July 24, 2009

Others' Hand At Times

Not everything is in our hands all the time. We just can’t go the way we want all the time. Our decision making skill make others concern more than the concern we felt. How weird? It’s just like duh... Oh well...think of this and what ah... Life now brings me all the way back to where I started. But I m sure that I m definitely wiser than before. Not the way you all seem to understand. My Math 2 teacher once told me that we should do what we should do and not do what we like to do. I believe him and I respect him for that. At least I dun dislike what I am doing now. Just scared that I cannot cope with Malay studies only lo. My Malay has never been that well never since young. So, I kind of have a phobia towards it. Seem so noob la...today is the 24th of July le... It’s the 12th day since I came into this IPGM... Haha...same as the time I spent in Unimas not long ago. But this time I will not leave for sure. There is only one road for me and that is teaching. No matter where and who I teach next time, I will surely do my job really well. No worries for me. Less than a month to go before I go back to my hometown, Sibu. Lolz...din know that I would actually miss it so much la. I dun think I will go back this Malay New Year lo. Just spent my time shopping here gua. La la la...

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...