Thursday, March 22, 2018

Be Patience In The Things We Do Every Now And Then!

It's been half a month since I last step foot here. Yeah, indeed I have said this quite often but I am gonna say it again. Time passes by really swiftly. Well, we just cannot control time. Day by day passed by just like that. There are different events occurring in our daily life. Sometimes expected while sometimes unexpected. We do not know when, where, who and how some things might just happen in front of our eyes. Who are we to judge. Who do we think we are to think like the others. We can only accept that we are nobody. Everyone has their own different path of life including you and me. We can only give advice and whether the other person listen to the advice or carry out the action is another totally different matter. 

Anyway, I can say that there are a lot of first time which happened to me for the past half a month. I am indeed grateful for all the occurring. All I wish for is that all may just be continued onto the another step. Everything need to be done step by step. We cannot rush all the time and in the end regret our  own decision. Not to be passive or negative, sometimes we just cannot be too over persistent in doing something. Be patience and wish for the best is much better at times. So, let's just wait patiently guys and gals. I believe that one day will arrive sooner or later. I shall not give up until I totally succeed or totally failed disastrously. All the best to myself.


No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...