Sunday, March 4, 2018

Allen's New Year Resolution 2018!


So, here we go again. I guess this is the place which I turn to nowadays after I deleted my mobile legend game from my cellphone. I am no longer obliged to log into the game everyday and finish the tasks given from time to time. Well, now I shall have more time with my life. I can concentrate better with my surrounding people. All is good. That's what I tell myself nowadays. With this, I am setting a few targets for the year 2018. I certainly hope that this is not too late for me to set my 2018's new year resolution. January is gone, February as well but no matter what, we still have nearly 10 months to go. So, let's do it without further procrastination.

Lose at least 10 percent of my weight now. Okay, only me myself know my weight today! Now let's just keep that to myself. I will tell you all again if I managed to lose my weight! No worries. After living in denial for so long, I guess this is the most suitable time to do it. No more waiting! We shall start from tomorrow, 5.3.2018! I shall be doing exercise everyday, be it jogging or swimming. Let's eat less, eat healthy, eat less rice and surely eat less meat! And one most important thing, I shall limit myself to only one KFC in two months time, which essentially show how determined I am to cut lose of it. 


Apply for PhD before this year end. I don't want to wait any longer anymore. In life, we do not have too much time to be wasted. I am sure that I won't have much time to do so when I am involved in some other commitment in my long life. We also cannot expect the things which might occur from time to time. So, let's just get it over with as soon as possible. I know it's never easy to study for a PhD but if that is my dream, I shall pursue for it no matter what. I have done degree and masters which I never think was easy. I have gone through both stages and why shall I stop now? 


Get an other half of my life. This is something we cannot deny every now and then. There are just too many voices and sounds surrounding us who are keeping on nagging at us non-stop. Honest speaking, I tend to get really fed up easily with this. But, what they said do have their point as well. I know that age are catching me slowly as time passes by. However, it is really not an easy thing to accomplish. I shall try my best this time, no joke. In order to achieve this feat, we need to be patience and do not give up easily. When the time is right, love will appear naturally. *fingers-crossed


Make my way outside of ASIAN. After I have traveled to Taiwan in the year 2014, I have been travelling in the Asian countries only. I have make my way to Brunei, Indonesia, Singapore and Thailand recently. This coming May I shall be in Vietnam, Cambodia and maybe Laos. So, there is only Philippines and Myanmar left for the Asian countries. This time around I am determined to follow one of my course mate for the trip to Korea. I want to see this country and have some time with the winter season! So, I really hope that my dream can come true. Without this Korean trip, I don't think I can think anymore further. Now let's just make this a successful trip! Come on.


Now to the last resolution of all. Transfer back to Sibu. I know this might appear shocking to some but this time I really wanna move back compare to the other times. I know there are another 15 teachers who are competing for places with me but who cares. I just want to go back. I cannot stay here anymore longer as it is really taking away my life. I want to go back and serve my own hometown. I do not want to be in the boat express every Friday afternoon and Sunday afternoon any longer. Why can't I have the life of the other people who can spend time with their family on a sunny Sunday afternoon or hang out with my friends at night? After being in Kapit for three years, this is the first time I am so determined to move away! I really really hope that they can release me and I shall say Halo Sibu!


Yeah, this is one of the longest post which I have written before and let it be la. It's not always that I write so long. So, let's just hope I can achieve all 5 of my new year resolution for the year 2018! Wish me best of luck guys and gals out there. With this, I shall bid farewell with you all once again. See ya all again in my next post! Adios! 

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...