Saturday, August 4, 2012

Assignment Period! OMG!!

Last week was indeed busy, I actually had no time for blogging. Too many things happened within a limited of time. 1 assignment has been handed in but I still have 5 more in my hand. Although I don't need to pass up them in the next week, I can still feel the pressure building up. 2 of them need to be passed up right after the August raya holiday while the other 3 were required to be handed in within that week or the week after as well. Wow, what a busy month of August. Well, just have a blink of an eye, the time has gone by. So, I might as well start early as there shall never be last minute work for me!! Haha!^^

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...