Friday, August 10, 2012

8 Long Weeks!!! Wow...Ups & Downs!!

Well, after 8 weeks here in KK, it’s finally time for me to take a break from all these and get back home for some well earned rest. But first of all, I need to go to school for one week of School Based Experience at SJK(C) Kwong Hua. Yeah, u guess right. It’s in Sibu as usual. Lol, I just hope that everything will go ok and I can be able to successfully teach 2 periods of maths there. Come on Allen, u can do it. Wish me luck.

So, these 8 weeks have been such a long duration for me. Done lots of stuffs here and there. Have so many ups and downs. But it’s all over now. No point thinking back. All of them shall be put in nostalgia section from now on. I just wanna enjoy my 2 weeks in Sibu and finish my assignment in a peaceful manner. No rushing and the most important thing is I must enjoy! So, let’s say hi to Sibu in 3 hours time. Haha!^^ La la la…

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...