Thursday, September 9, 2010

Piranha!! Argh~~

Last nite I went to watch Piranha with my friends at Kings... Oh my, that movie is so so alike Final Destination 4.. Gosh...human life seems so weak...just because of some fish... The movie was really "er xin" Lol...so many ppl died...from the earliest part till the end... I actually screamed out for more than 2 times in the cinema... Shoot...the last part! Haha...after the movie, we caught up with a few friends of mine... Or shall I say, long time no see-friends... Hehe...met at Chin San(Green Up)... Ba...chat n chat...talk n talk...mostly about love... Wow..i actually learnt a lot ei... Hahahaha...next time can surely put into use le... Yeah...I can be successful!! Wahahahaha...gogogogo...^^

1 comment:

LesLeY said...

ahaha well use the tactics moderately. lol

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...