Tuesday, April 20, 2010

38 More Days~~

Has been thinking of a lot of things lately. Life will never be smooth for me. It's really a roller coaster. Done so many things. After all these while, I am still behind others. Good. I accept it as I am the one who make the decision. Many ask me why and I just tell them it's because I love to. What more can I say. I am the one who filled the form. There must be something which attracted me the first place. Once again I tell myself that there shall never be turning back. The path is so clear. The first year is gonna end real soon. In less than 6 more weeks, I shall be doing reflection for the first and second semester here. I know this is the right choice and please don't judge me if you cannot understand me.

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...