Thursday, February 25, 2010

OMG..haha...

The last time I was heartbroken was one year ago...the time when I felt disgusted by myself... Haha...i dun like myself... Oh well...tat was the result time... This year the school gained no straight As for science stream... What the...haiz...now how? Is mstho deemed to be doom? Why is it like this? Susahla... Haha...to the good news... I m having a short break now.. In Kk..coz tomolo is holiday ma...so, this week only have 4 days of study... Another 2 weeks to go before i go back once again.. Chew...hearing fireworks now outside my room... Hehe...today is the 12th day of CNY... 3 more days to the Chinese Valentines' Day..n yet i m still single... I thought to myself...i might really go to the river n collect orange..when i m really desperate next time... Haha....omg..i actually said tat ah.... Hehe...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha I wrote a blog that was part Valentine's Day part "Single's Awareness Day." And I totally know how you feel. Don't give up though, I sure you will someone nice!

Check out my blog: http://ltyndall.blogspot.com/

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...