Sunday, January 17, 2010

GG.Com~~

So boring la...aiks... Not going out on a Sunday was indeed a wrong move... Haha...movies...homeworks... Oh well..i will not repeat this again next week... Lol...sometimes ppl can be so unlucky la... Just like what happened to me yesterday... I expected my wallet to have at least 50 for the week left but...u know la.. I overspent, so i decided to get some money from atm... There were 4 atm machines in CP... So, i guess taking money was not going to be very hard and i will soon have the money in hand... Yet the opposite thing took place...the maybank atm was out of service...cimb atm was full of ppl...ambank atm also out of service... And there were 1 left...rhb atm...at least i get into the line... When it was my turn,i put in my atm card...n who knows... My card came back out n the machine is out of service dy... Argh..sien qu... So, sometimes ppl can be poor n have to starve even when they have the money... Lol...the next thing was our car has arrived n we need to go back le... So..this week GG liao lo...haahahaha....

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...