Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wolala!@~

I am starting to feel terrified of a new person I am turning into. I do things a lot different from before. Every time I go out, I will spend so much without thinking of the consequences. I hate it but all the thoughts in my heart just can't stop me from doing so. It's just so unbearable.

Last nite I went to Tanjung Aru with some of my classmates. That was the first time. Oh well, ya...u guess right... I spend another RM20 for the whole trip there. Before that I had spend about RM10 in fohsan... Haha...Tanjung Aru was quite nice at nite... U can't see much as everywhere is so dark... We played on the beach... There are no beach in my hometown...so, u can understand how i feel when i see beach... Hehe...the water was warm and many ppl played there... There were ppl performing dances and singing nearby as well... We went for the food there as well...the food was cheap and nice too... We took lots of pictures as well... Woohoo...after everything was settled...we decided to go back le...

La la la...a day of fun without studying although next week is exam time le... Susah la...who cares? I might as well leave the things till tomolo la... Huhu...last nite I had a very rare dream... I never realized that I will miss home so much that I would dreamed that I was back home for 2 days and then come back to sabah again... Lol...everything has changed... Wow...wat a day to start...

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...