Saturday, November 7, 2009

Love Ya...

Saturday always passed by the easiest and fastest of all of my days here... Coz i hardly need to do anything...i will just have fun outside...n forgot about all the books... Lol..n that's wat i did today... Susahla...but i did touched some when I was back today at about 2-3pm this afternoon... I consulted my senior about BM...n was relieved on what I needed to study... It was not much and I actually had gone through all of it...only left the memorizing part now... Huhu...exams in 2 days time...and some ppl are still so enjoying playing outside... I wish all my friends all around the world all the best in this coming exam and all the exams at anytime anywhere!! Jia you ya...i miss all of u and I love u all.... Wahahahahaha....13 more days...

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...