Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Love Life~~

There's always a reason why someone actually do something. Maybe we just don't have the time or awareness in finding out why. And this in return will lead to another part of the story. Loving someone is not a hard thing to do yet it is also not as easy as we thought it is as well. Many things needed to be sacrificed if we don't manage it well. Sometimes I just feel that being friends is enough for the two of us. I am scared of the next step. Many roads taken. Some were good and some were not so good. Oh well, this is life. Once I fell, I will always remember you in my heart forever. Once in a while, I would turn back and think of you. It doesn't matter what shall I get in return. All I know is that the special moment will be the sweetest you have brought to me to my life.

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...