Saturday, June 5, 2010

My Blood Is Boiling!

Today was indeed a very busy day for me and all the other ham members. We went to so many different places and did all kind of stuffs. A lot of funny things, drank lot of tea. So fun together. But then, my feeling is so down right now. This is all because of that "person". Her name just make me think so much of the past. How can she be like this now? One person can really change a lot after being away for such a long time. I really have low confidence in myself and i m so sad that i can't trust her as much as i wish i can. So pissed off right now. How i wish i can turn back time like "Prince Of Persia" . But that will never happen. Cause it's just a story. And my pure thinking is just a way of thinking of the tales which shall always remain as a story!

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...