Thursday, April 28, 2011

Problem Landing Just Like The Rain!

Having a hard time craving for fresh air on a Thursday night. Been thinking a lot these few days.

Exams(UAK)-I know I didn't do well, really have no idea what's wrong with me this semester.

Allowance-Wow, I think I really can spend so professionally. I actually finished about RM700 in 3 months time. Now I have less than a thousand left to survive for the next two months. How I hope the book allowance will be coming in anytime soon. Oh well, some said it will eventually come during the next semester. Good then, must be thinking of how to save for more fun, food and etc.

Island & Zoo Trip-These 2 trips coming soon. I really really hope to release all my tension in these 2 days. Don't wanna think too much. Make me feel unwell all the time.

Finals-Yeah, finals is coming very very soon. Yet, my mood is still not right yet. Come on, Allen! You have to study hard for yourself and for your family! Half a month to the finals. Good luck to all my friends and me.

Hostel-Suddenly the hostel management informed us that we will need to move out of the hostel when we are midway of our 3rd year. Dunno what to say but do we really need to do so. The school has such a big land. Yet they dunno how to use them wisely. No money. Just because of this stupid point.

Thief-We are living with the thief. The thief who stole laptop. So sad to hear this la. Make me feel so uncomfortable and a feeling of terrified.

Anyway, weekend is coming soon! Have a nice one ya people!

No comments:

2020

So, what a year has this has been for all of us around the world. Without realizing, it's nearly to the end of the first half of the ye...